DataTronix’s DT-HDIPSS HD IP Streamer allows the user to stream any one audio/video source over an IP Network to multiple TV's or connected computers within the IP Network. The IP Streamer accepts an HDMI, component, or composite video input and the unit is designed to deliver a rich HD/SD streaming experience for its users deploying MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 standards.
The DT-HDIPSS HD streaming server enables high-definition streaming with resolutions up to 1080p, providing a high-quality viewing experience for your customer. The unit is MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 switchable and supports UDP/RTP/RTSP streaming and Content Media Play Through via USB. The compact design saves space and is easily controlled via a web UI for rapid deployment.
The HDIP series features:
- Dual Mode H.264 (AVC) / MPEG-2 selectable output
- Video resolution: Up to 1080p60(H.264 only)
- HDMI, component, composite inputs with auto-detection
- UDP/RTP/ Unicast/Multicast, DLNA compatible, TCP
- *** RTSP Unicast / Multicast
- USB Media Content Player Functionality
- Closed Captioning support
- Output audio format: MPEG-1-Layer2(MP2), AAC, Supports Dolby® Digital encoding
- *Dolby is a trademark of Dolby Laboratories.
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Web UI for setup and control
- Quick and Easy installation and use
- Lightweight and compact design